BLC Robert has been the adviser to collective investment schemes, private equity funds, and real estate investment funds aggregating an asset base of over US$10 billion. Funds and funds-related work is a core area of our practice with a dedicated team advising on all aspects of, fund formation, closings, investor relationship, regulatory and tax structuring.
Our financial services group advises a vast number of listed companies, reporting issuers, funds, brokers, advisers, insurance companies and other fiduciary businesses on Mauritius financial and compliance issues. Our dedicated teams cover governance and tax compliance and regularly assist clients in regulatory enforcement actions.
Contact Us. See also Banking & Finance, Capital Market, Corporate & Commercial, Employment, and Mergers & Acquisition
Gain access to a flourishing IFC through BLC Robert. Contact Us
- Mauritius legal adviser to a $400million social impact PE fund focusing on micro-insurance in emerging markets.
- Mauritius legal adviser in the setting up and first closing of a $200million PE fund investing in renewable energy in Africa.
- Adviser on the setting up of the first trade-finance fund for a major African bank group.
- Advised on the inaugural listing of depositary receipts on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius by African Export-Import Bank.
- Advised African Rainbow Capital Investments Limited in respect of the listing of its shares on the Johanesburg Stock Exchange.
- Assisted on the setting up of Mediterrania Capital III, L.P., a Mauritius domiciled fund with a target size of USD 300 million and focusing its investments in Northern African countries.
- Advised on the setting up of a fund in the form of an investment company and targeting a maximum USD 400 million, which will provide permanent equity capital to growing mid-market companies across sub-Saharan Africa.